Bavaria, Germany → Baltimore, Maryland
Frank (B.1818) and Maria Eva (SCHAEFER) came to Baltimore from Bavaria. Frank is from Krombach and Maria was from Schoellkrippen.
There are other Rosembergers from Krombach in Baltimore city from this time period and may be related.
Also, there are Fleckenstein families from Krombach that have DNA matches with some Rosenbergers.
Frank and Maria had at least 10 children.
Maria had two siblings that came to Baltimore – Conrad & Dorothy.
Amick, Bauer, Biebl, Bullock, Cinnamond, Conner, Dill, Dodd, Fields, Geelhaar, Gesser, Hajek, Iacarino, Jankowski, Johns, Kiesel, Klima, Krieglstein, Lauer, Litz, Lynch, Minder, Moravec, Probst, Reeser, Ries, Ritzel, Rohrer, Rosenberger, Sanns, Schaefer, Schamberger, Scheder, Schindler, Schultz, Schwindel, Smith, Taylor, Tieman, Vomastek, Walsh, Walter, Weisel, Weiss, White, Winter, Woods
- → Frank Rosenberger (1819-1897) & spouse Mary Eva (Schaefer) Rosenberger (1827-1904)
- → John Rosenberger (1851-1935) & spouse Mary (Lynch) Rosenberger (1852-1928)
- → Lawrence Rosenberger (1855-1939) & spouse Susannah (Weisel) Rosenberger (1854-1928)
- Children of Lawrence & Susannah
- → Frank Aloysius Rosenberger (1891-1983) & spouses Leona (Litz) Rosenberger (1892-1937) & Frances (Biebl) Eder Hensen (1897-1978)
- Child of Frank & Leona
- → Madeline (Rosenberger) Scheder (1913-1985) & spouse Frank Scheder
- Child of Frank & Frances (Biebl)
- → Charles Frank Rosenberger (1918-1991) & spouse Ada Elizabeth (Tieman) Rosenberger (1916-1978)
- → Wenceslaus Biebl (1865-1944) & spouse Elenora “Laura” (Bauer) Biebl (1871-1935)
- → Frances (Biebl) Eder (1897-1978) & spouse Matthew Eder (1894-1983)
- Children of Frances & Matthew Eder
- → Anna Braml (1914-1984) & spouse George Braml (1902-1974)
- → Joseph Eder (1915-1983) & spouse Antoinette (Maggio) Eder