Bohemia / Czechoslovakia → Baltimore, Maryland
Wenceslaus / Wenzel Biebl (1865-1944) and Elenora (Bauer) (1871-1935) came from Bohemia / Czechoslovakia and settled in Baltimore, Md in 1895. Together, they had 7 children that came of age.
- Katherine (1896-1969) marries John Drexler and has three children. She later marries Roderick Vega.
- Frances (1897-1978) marries Matthew Eder and has two children. She later marries Frank Rosenberger and has one child.
- John V Biebl (1898 – 1956) marries Catherine Kimmerle and has two children.
- Frank Biebl (1900 – 1990) marries Mildred Lee Behrns and has four children.
- Marie Elizabeth Biebl (1902 – 1994) marries Newton Robinson Kelly and has six children.
- Anthony Vincent Biebl (1904 – 1988) marries Marguerite Dunlap and has one child.
- Edward Biebl (1906 – 1969) never marries.
Wenceslaus’ passenger list says he is from Tafelhuthe, Bohemia, Czech Republic.
Wenzel had a brother, Ignatius “Ignatz” (1868-1944) that came over on the same ship and settled in Baltimore.
Ignatz married Barbara Vrba and had seven children.
There may be cousins living in Baltimore, MD, possibly:
Lawrence (Parents: John Biebl and Mary Schoenbauer)
and Alois (Louis) Biebl
Elenora (Bauer) Biebl is from Oberwalden / Obermoldau (present day Horni Vltavice, Jihocesky (South Bohemia)).
Her parents are Maximilian & Theresia (Ziehfreund) Bauer.
Bauer, Behr, Drexler, Dunlap, Howard, Keefe, Kelley, Kimmerle, Matejka, Rosenberger, Shettle, Schwensen, Utz, Vega, Vrba, Wagner, Walstrum, Wiseman
Find A Grave Memorials
- → Wenceslaus Biebl (1865-1944) & spouse Elenora “Laura” (Bauer) Biebl (1871-1935)
- → Frances (Biebl) Eder (1897-1978) & spouse Matthew Eder (1894-1983)
- Children of Frances & Matthew Eder
- → Anna Braml (1914-1984) & spouse George Braml (1902-1974)
- → Joseph Eder (1915-1983) & spouse Antoinette (Maggio) Eder